Job Number: 161592
Pay Rate: $42723.20/year
Maintenance Mechanic A, $20.54 30.11/hr Direct Hire, 3rd shift, Muskegon, MI
Are you a creative thinker who is innovative and enjoys creating strong relationships? Are you a self-starter who takes pride in their work? Look no further! A West Michigan company recognized worldwide as a supplier of engineered products to the world automotive industry is actively searching for a Maintenance Mechanic, like you, to join their team at their Plastics Facility in Muskegon, Michigan. As the Maintenance Mechanic A you will perform tool work and plan mechanical updates on plant equipment, troubleshoot plant equipment and keep up with assigned work orders as well as serve as back-up for other department positions as needed.
You will be eligible to receive an excellent Benefits Package which will include: health insurance program, dental care insurance program, vision care insurance program, company provided life insurance policy. Voluntary benefits include additional life, critical and accident insurance, LifeLock identity theft protection and many more. You will be eligible to participate in celebrating 10 paid holidays, up to four weeks paid vacation (based on tenure), two days paid time off (PTO), profit sharing and 401(k) plan with company 10 percent match of every dollar, and wellness program. Reviews happen 2 times per year (July/Dec) and are based on skill set.
Functions and Requirements:
- Record start and stop of jobs in UltiPro
- Troubleshoot machinery while planning mechanical layouts for updates on machinery and follow through the completion of project
- Design and install simple air and fluid system modifications and update prints if applicable
- Perform preventative maintenance including calibrating system and machine controller if applicable as well as performing other tasks as requested by management
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced technical training of two to four years of Industrial Maintenance preferred
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic prints
- Must have the ability to obtain hi-lo license and operate a hi-lo safely
Job Order: #161592