Maintenance Mechanic - Weekend
Greenville, SC 29605
- Maintain equipment in an uncompromised state of readiness, regarding all GMP, safety and professional quality standards, and to inspect, maintain, repair, rebuild and modify as directed any/all equipment, facility or facility ancillary equipment.
- Troubleshoot recurring breakdowns for prevention and recommend procedure changes.
- Perform preventative maintenance to keep equipment in sound working condition.
- Assist with facility repair and maintenance as needed.
- Maintain thorough documentation of all work performed utilizing maintenance management software.
- Support machine setups and changeovers as needed and maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Candidates must pass an in-house mechanical aptitude test.
- Must have knowledge in electrical up to 480 Volt VAC, Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC troubleshooting and repair, thorough understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair, basic computer operations, lock out-tag out safety procedures, MIG and TIG welding, plumping and refrigeration.
Order ID#: 175917