Fennville, MI 49408
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to troubleshoot machinery
- Must be able to completely overhaul machine, repair and maintain so that they are in good operating order.
- Safety: demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality: demonstrate behaviors in support of quality work processes to include documentation and sanitary practices.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP s).
- Ability to maintain mastery on all skill sets that the associate has been certified on through ongoing skills audits and rotation.
- Perform routine lubrication and maintain oil levels of plant-wide production machinery.
- Monitor and maintain industrial and office infrastructure systems, including lighting, city water, and drains.
- Monitor and maintain outdoor plant grounds and walkways, including snow removal.
- Direct and supervise external contractors on facility improvement and repair projects.
- Keep up to date records of maintenance work orders, needed repairs, and parts requests and inventories.
- Competent in the use of electrical testing equipment and basic hand tools.
- Capable of performing small installations, (conduit and other electrical equipment).
- Have math skills as needed for measuring and calculating electrical formulas.
- Be able to identify electrical components and follow wiring diagrams.
- Must be willing to attend classes offsite in other cities and/or states expenses paid by the company.
- Perform duties with speed, precision, and conscientiousness and with a high regard for workplace safety.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- The ability to meet attendance requirements.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment for 6+ months
- Experience working with hand tools and using machine shop tools and techniques to fabricate and repair machine parts
- Experience reading and interpreting blue prints and electrical schematics
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
JOB ORDER: 193121