POOLER, GA 31322
Repair, install, and maintain electrical and mechanical components of machinery such as engines, motors, pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, electrical systems, machine controls, and other aspects of production machines and equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic must be available and on site for any emergencies that may arise 24-7-365 such as machine breakdowns, power outages, weather, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
In addition to the Essential Duties and Responsibilities require by a Maintenance Mechanic 1:
- Comply with company, federal, state, and local health and safety standards.
- Assist with development of company and departmental safety standards.
- Lead team projects to include vendor coordination, design compliance, and submission of required/requested documentation
- Contribute to the development and analysis of PMs
- Read and interpret advanced electrical drawings with uncommon symbol' s
- Specify, configure, and install comparable electrical
- Understand and diagnose advance electrical system concepts including frequency, serial communication, analog sensing and amplification, pulse output, PWM, and EMF
- Install control circuit with moderate components such as analog sensors, integrated I/O, safety relays, timers, etc
- Diagnose and replace power distribution components such as conductors, circuit protection, transformers, motors, power supplies, and generators
- Diagnose PLC, HMI, PCNC, and SCADA, and other control systems with given parameters
- Diagnose rebuild, and install basic mechanical components; and diagnose and install advanced mechanical components including bearings, small spindles, ball screws, rotary table
Knowledge, Skills & Education
- Associate' s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or at least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization