Job Number: 161265
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
Machinist, $16-18, 1st Shift - Grand Haven, MI
Are you looking to improve your career in manufacturing? Are you tired of the same old repetitive work with a limited future? Do you like to build things with your hands? Are you ready for a more complex and custom approach to your work? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you! A trusted name in manufacturing since 1887, this Grand Haven Company specializes in fabricating and building custom machine tools for many different industries and the public in an artisan environment. In this position you ll be a part of machining, fabricating and building custom machine tools for many different industries in an artisan environment.
Upon hire-in you will receive great compensation and many benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 2 weeks vacation (prorated), 24 hours paid time off (prorated), 10 paid holidays, 401k with employer match (50% up to 6%), pay increases, company picnics, holiday parties and much more!
Functions and Requirements:
- CNC and manual mill and lathe experience
- Setup experience including loading and editing programs
- Experience with Haas, Mazak or Puma equipment and Fanuc controls
- Extensive experience with tooling, strong math and measuring skills, including the ability to read common measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers
- You should also demonstrate a flexible approach and strong desire to learn and satisfy the customer
Job Order #: 161265