Machine Set Up - $16/hr - Elkhart
Goshen, IN 46526
- Perform mold service activities - such as rigging and hoist use, lockout, disassemble, clean and assembly molds, perform connections, use mold set-up sheets, know mold and machine components
- Train for and assist in mold set-ups, learn how to perform set-ups, including adjustments of systems, switches, safeties and pressures, properly connect power, knockout and core sequence, perform basic set-up with supervision
- Perform lockout/tag-out process on injection molding machines
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs
- A clean environment can be warm in summer
- If you're tired of picking up the slack for underperforming co-workers this client has strict employment requirements that ensure only top-performing individuals get interviews
- Regularly required to stand, lift, bend, twist, reach with arms and hands, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
- Physically able to climb ladders to access platforms, work surfaces, silos, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three to five years of technical experience in an industrial or commercial environment. A Trade School or Apprentice certificate and 3-5 years’ experience preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and full physical