Machine Operators - $11.90/hour
Muskegon, MI 49443
A Muskegon based manufacturer of coiled springs, stampings, fourslide/multislide metal products and CNC wire forms is seeking Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift. Full-time temporary-to-hire position with benefits available upon hire-in. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Tends machines that automatically or semi-automatically fabricate various types of springs
- Examines wire stock with micrometer to ensure conformance to specifications
- Lifts roll of stock onto holding devise, threads stock through guides, and clamps material in proper position
- Starts machine to fabricate and eject springs
- Measures springs for conformance to specifications using gauges, micrometers, etc.
- Notified set up person, lead person, or supervisor when machine malfunctions
- Abides by all the policies, procedures, and guidelines of the company including conformance to safety practices
- Responsible for manufacturing top quality parts at a reasonable rate of production
- Previous 12 to 18 months experience as a machine operator
- Must have experience with various machine tools, micrometers, and calipers
- Excellent attendance is required