Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 164777
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
We have the immediate need for dependable employees to work on Second and Third shifts at a premier manufacturer on the North side of Holland. Employees will work as a member of a team or as an individual, performing various types of welding center operations in multiple work centers as required Quality Standards, production schedule and engineering specifications at the prescribed cycle time (rate). It is also necessary to perform necessary quality checks, and records information to meet work schedule.
Functions and Requirements:
Job Order #: 164777
- Is at work when scheduled and ensures coverage when absent; takes timely breaks/lunches; uses time wisely.
- Has necessary experience, skills, and knowledge to perform all aspects of job; rotates through all job responsibilities. Maintains knowledge and skills to perform job effectively.
- Frequently loads, unloads, lifts/moves, pulls/pushes, and/or positions products and materials weighing up to 40 pounds, occasionally weighing more (assistance given with heavier objects by work partner[s]), throughout assigned work center. Weld operations involve frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, turning, and lifting.
- Monitors material usage and floor stock to ensure accurate inventory. Notified material handler when floor stock or inventory is low to prevent production interruptions.
- Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties.
- Meets daily production requirements.