Taylor, MI 48180
Are you trying to join a fast paced, highly competitive, and motivating team? Then this is the job for you! It consists of highly competitive pay in an atmosphere that rewards productivity! This awesome team of managers are looking to bring people on PERMANENTLY that are honest, hardworking, competitive and motivated! This is a great chance to grow alongside a team of great leaders that CARE about their employees. Every temporary worker is treated as their own! Also, allows for the chance to join the union when hired in.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Entry level machine operation.
- Verify that the parts being produced are to customer requirements by visual inspection, gauging, and other types of verification as may be deemed required.
- Document all work completed, amount of down time, issues, and an accurate production counts on production sheets.
- Ensure beginning and ending counter numbers are recorded.
- Notify quality of any nonconforming material.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Efficiently operate all machines in the plant and producing quality parts along with meeting production requirements based on training completed, operation standards, and production efficiencies.
- Follow and comply with all safety, MIOSHA, and environmental rules and policies.
- Recording all scrap and ensuring of its proper disposal.
- Perform other work as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Stand for up to eight (8) hours per shift. Do not leave work area without authorization.
- Able to bend and lift up to thirty five (35) pounds throughout shift.
- Work until the buzzer(s) and report back to work in the same manner.
- Ability to work in a safe manner.
- Be proficient in the safe operation of current job/equipment.
- Ability to communicate respectfully both written and orally.
- Can read and understand part numbers and descriptions.
- Able to follow directions in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Be flexible with job assignments and schedules as they may change often.
Job ID: 192581