Simpsonville, SC 29680
Local company looking for long term employees to help in the manufacturing of cabinets and components. If you like working with wood or want to learn more about cabinet making this is the place for you.
This is a temporary to hire position that offers overtime and opportunity for advancement. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Employee will be responsible for running the BHX machine in the production department. Requirements Include:
- Ability to monitor machine output, make minor adjustments to tooling, and ensure all is running smoothly.
- Physically demanding. Will be cross-trained to perform various positions in order to best serve the department.
- Candidate must be able to lift/maneuver up to 50 lbs infrequently and 20 - 30 lbs on a constant basis.
- Stands 8 hours and routinely stoops, bends, and reaches.
- Employee must be able to read labels and enter basic data on a computer screen.
- Previous machine experience helpful, but not required.
Job order #172588