Saline, MI 48176
We currently have openings on days (6: 30am-3: 00pm), afternoons (2: 30pm-11pm) and nights (10: 30pm-7am). Pay starts at $14.10/hr plus there is an immediate bump up to $14.85 when hired in! This is temporary to permanent opportunity to work for a company that hires on at 90 days and offer full benefits, sick days, and vacation upon the 1st day of being their employee!
They are a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative solutions for automotive plastics applications to original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. They offer a great work environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits, a fully stocked break room (daily), outdoor seating for lunch, a temperature-controlled facility, and allow you to dress comfortably. The Production Operator performs all component part inspections, trimming and packing according to work instructions and training guidelines.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow posted job work instructions.
- Inspect parts for defects.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Stack, mark, pack, and transport finished work pieces.
- Complete required paperwork as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Attention to detail.
Job ID: 194516