Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 168649
Pay Rate: $10.85/hour
Machine Operator $10.85/hour -Rockford, MI
Job Summary: A local Rockford company who manufactures Plastic Mold Injection parts is looking for a 3rd shift qualified candidate to fill a Machine Operator position. The Machine Operator will be running a machine and inspecting parts and filling out paperwork
We are seeking a hardworking reliable Machine Operator to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the machine operator performs to ensure that production at this growing company stays on schedule.
This temporary to hire in position offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Machine Operator position:
- Follow instructions from supervisors/trainers
- Meeting quotas that are required on any given day
- Cross train in different departments so employees are versatile in their jobs
- Follow tasks, ensuring that the work station stays clean, orderly, etc.
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment
- Ability to meet physical requirements- lift 2-25 pounds repetitively
- Ability to work very repetitive task
- Ability to stand for 10 hours a day- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures and operation procedures
- Ability to interact at various levels or organization
- Ability to move to various departments due to production demands
- Ability to solve practical problems, good decision making, planning, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a hard worker/dependable
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, calipers etc.
- Must have great dexterity
Job Order #: 168649