Muskegon, MI 49441
Working for a leading supplier of reliable die cast components in North America by creating an atmosphere that promotes continuous safety, ownership, unrivaled teamwork, shared intellectual capital and optimal customer service.
1. Consistently meet expectations of daily assignments by working at a fast and efficient pace.
2. Take work assignments and direction from the Lead person and ask questions that arise to ensure that there are no delays.
3. Evaluate parts for quality conformance to customer standards and/or first piece sample.
1. Successfully polish parts of unusual or irregular shape.
2. Ability to meet physical requirements of the job which may require long periods of standing, lifting up to 35 lb for short durations, work for long durations.
3. Must pay attention to detail. Will be reviewing parts for casting defects.
4. Must have the ability to record all data regarding work performance accurately and timely.
5. Must be able to read, write and follow work instructions.
Skills & Requirements
1. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
2. GED or HS Diploma.
3. Previous Die Cast operating experience