Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 162829
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
A local Muskegon equipment manufacturer specializing in the building of steel office & laboratory furniture is seeking a Assemblers, Machine Operators, Packagers/Inspectors, Powdercoaters for 1st shift. Job duties will vary depending on job assigned. Previous machine operation, assembly, or manufacturing experience is required. Must be able to work in a team based environment, have a strong work ethic, and excellent reliability.
These jobs opportunities are full-time with the potential for hire in. The following benefits are available upon hire in: Medical, dental, 401K, short-term/long term disability, and paid holidays/vacation days are some of the benefits offered. Advancement opportunities available.
Functions and Requirements:
- Keep up with the production pace throughout the shift
- Ability to do repetitive tasks throughout the shift
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow work instructions, blueprints, and job travelers
- Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting up to 50lbs regularly
- Available to work over time (after shift) and on the weekends as needed. Overtime is a requirement
- Must be comfortable working with hand and power tools as needed