Middleville, MI 49333
Let us introduce you to your dream job.
Workbox Staffing is hiring Machine Operators who are looking for an opportunity that ends up being more than just a job. As a Machine Operator you will run production machines, feed equipment, perform transfers, assist in the set up at your assigned work stations, and stick to machine operation instructions and specifications. You will also be documenting hourly charts to include shift production information and any problems identified like abnormal movements and/or sounds with the machine. Your management team is open to communication and encourages you to approach them with any recommendations to improve work safety, quality, or production. Qualified Machine Operators will have a sharp eye for detail, be able to stand for long durations, and be able to bend, twist and stoop.
Our client is offering you a temp to hire opportunity that has great perks along with pay increase opportunities and more. They truly care about you and the community all around and offer an environment where their employees can grow and thrive.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and requirements are as follows:
- Report any and all equipment concerns to the immediate supervisor
- Quality inspect parts for any defects or non-conformance s
- Maintain a clean and safe working atmosphere
- Participate in continuous training and waste reduction activities
- Ability to physically lift 30-50lbs repetitively
- Ability to work over times and weekends if needed
- Other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
Get started with your new career today by applying online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our office direct at 616-242-9919 to schedule your immediate interview.
Job Id #170456