Greenville, SC 29615
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $13
Location: Greenville, SC
General Position Summary
Assembles fabricated parts to relatively small or light subassemblies and complete units. Tests,
calibrates, and fits parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Identifies units
that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- Ensure all parts are fitted, connected, and marked properly.
- Verify specifications and interpret measurements.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Notify supervisor or Quality of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Handle and package correct quantities of finished material by hand into boxes.
- Operate handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Cross train to other positions as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Adequate reading, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management
- Mechanical skills
- Ability to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- Minimum 18 years of age with a High School diploma or GED.
- Prior relevant experience helpful.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States or have the ability to obtain authorization.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time.
- Must pass a physical exam.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Production assembly and testing machinery
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, semi-electric stackers, banding equipment, carts, etc.
- Electric baler
- Safety cutter (box cutters and knives are not permitted)
Essential Physical Tasks:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully carry out the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.