Grand Haven, MI 49417
This is a full time 3rd shift position with medical, dental, paid holidays/vacations, and 401K upon hire in. Competitive start wage rate depending on your experience!
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties.
- Work on customer drawing and specifications with minimum supervision, while working closely with engineering, machine operators and other key personnel.
- Follow company safety policies; maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition.
- Read blueprint, traveler, standard charts and CNC program for such specifications as dimensions and tolerances.
- Index turret and adjust position of tools at each station in relation to work piece to assure clearance between moving parts and machining of specified dimensions and tolerances.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 40 regularly.
- CNC operating experience is required
- GED or High School Diploma is required