Fort Wayne, IN 46803
A family-owned business and leader in the manufacturing of quality vibration screens and feeders for the mining, quarrying and allied industries operates 6 facilities in the Fort Wayne area. They are dedicated to supporting the local economy as well as charitable, cultural and religious organizations.
We are looking for an operator who sets up and operates a keyseating machine (vertical shaper) to cut keyseats in metal workpieces such as sheaves and gears in the production of vibrating screens and feeders in the aggregate industry.
- Mounts specified tool on ran
- Lifts workpiece and aligns it with the cutting tool
- Secures workpiece in the fixture or to post on the machine table
- Moves control to set specified ram speed, length of stroke and feed rate
- Turns handwheel to feed reciprocating tool to workpiece until the depth of cut conforms to specifications or engages automatic feeding device
- Verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications
- Turns handwheel or adjustment screw to tilt table to cut tapered keyseats
- Read a tape measure and blueprints
- Must be proactive and a self-starter
- Must have good attendance
- Must have a good attitude
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must work well with others
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates should apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Order ID: 178434