Machine Operator, $13-$15/hour - Canton, Michigan
Great opportunity to grow with Great company
Functions and Requirements:
- Responsible for the operation of the primary compounding and the secondary blending of raw materials required in the extrusion area and at specified levels of productivity.
- Troubleshoot material problems as required.
- Monitor work area and adjust machines as needed.
- Keep track of in-process inventory.
- Provide materials consistent with the required schedule.
- Complete and maintain necessary paperwork.
- Maintain housekeeping and clean work area.
- Hook up sacks of materials to be lifted and opened in hoppers.
- Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards.
- Comply with established safety rules.
- Comply with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain constructive working relationships with co-workers, leads and supervisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned to the satisfaction of the supervisors.
- Three years of related experience, preferably within the plastics of automotive industry.
- Ability to read and comprehend simply instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimal