Byron Center, MI 49315
MISSION of why this job needs to be done.
Local manufacturer that provides a broad range of prototyping, manufacturing, production fabricating, coating and assembly services to a variety of markets including agricultural, construction, military, recreational, medical and industrial.
KEY OUTCOMES of the actual work
1. Meet production goals set by lead or supervisor
2. Required to meet 100% quality standards
3. Required to work as a team
ADJECTIVES describing the work and the environment
Clean, neat, temperature controlled, repetitive, medium- fast paced. Heavy lifting required for most positions.
COMPETENCIES that matter to perform the essential job functions
1. Coachable- need to be trainable on different machinery
2. Flexible- Overtime is required, and will need to be able to help in other departments as needed
3. Dependable- need their own reliable transportation and must have good attendance
4. Conscientious of, and willing to follow, all safety guidelines and standards
SKILLS needed in order to perform the essential job functions
1. At least one year of production experience
2. Read, speak and write English
3. Basic math skills