Boyne City, MI 49712
Inspects, loads, unloads, trims and packs molded product to specifications on job instructions by performing the following duties.
- Prepares molded product (trims, torches, cuts gates, etc.) for specific process area per job instructions.
- Inspects and measures products and components to verify conformance to specifications of process area and customer.
- Processes product through process area.
- Ensures proper inventory control on product in the Monitor System.
- Ensures proper level of housekeeping is maintained in all related work areas.
- Maintain open communications with team members and leadership.
- Ensure all safety requirements are maintained and followed.
- Record daily work hours by process team/part in the Monitor System.
- Participate in Continuous Process Improvement programs.
- Follow work instructions and complete daily layered audit checklist verification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Can get warm around the machines
-Must be ale to problem solve
-Standard or above attendance record
-Ability to handle and prioritize multiply tasks
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Good working knowledge of computers
-Strong organizational and record keeping skills
-Regularly lift and/or move up to 10-20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Order ID 172408