Machine Operator, $10.50- Allendale, MI
Job Summary: Produce good quality plastic parts to our customers, meet productivity levels, produce little to no scrap, all while following safety procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Machine Operator position:
- Report to assigned machine 5 minutes before the shift starts. Review process book.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift.
- Accurately record scrap & production at the end of the shift.
- Accurately enter production and scrap numbers in computer system.
- Accurately weigh production as required by process book, and stack on skids, could weigh up to 35 pounds.
- Accurately label all products.
- Complete all tasks per ISO 9001 procedures.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the supervisor
Job Requirements of Machine Operator position:
- Read and take verbal instructions
- Some Heavy Lifting required
- Record Keeping
- Factory Experience
- Good Attendance
- Attention to details
Job Order #: 111044