Machine Operator/Inspector - All Shifts
Muskegon, MI 49442
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment? Do you have excellent to attention to detail while carrying out a task? Then we are looking for you! As a Division of a Group of six integrated companies offering many manufacturing services locally, dominating the Muskegon market; Port City Die Cast' s mission is to provide uncommon, creative die casting and support solutions that contribute to the success of their customers. Their die cast parts are used in automobiles, motorcycles, generators, snow mobiles, lawn mowers, washing machines, power hand tools, BBQ grills, commercial lighting and many other well-known products. You can have a significant impact on their cultural transformation! In this position your duties will include, but are not limited to, machine operating, inspecting and packaging finished parts, and documenting the process as described in the Machine Operating Work Instructions.
1st - M-Thurs, 6am-4: 20pm
2nd - M-F, 2pm-10: 20pm
3rd - M-Thurs, 8pm-6: 20am
Upon hire-in, and after you ve worked through your eligibility period you will be eligible for great compensation and many benefits, including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 40 hours vacation (prorated for the first year, with increases on a set schedule), paid holidays, 401k with employer match (50% up to 7%), pay increases, company picnics, holiday parties, and much more!
Functions and Requirements:
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties as required
- Set up machine, ensuring that all materials are available
- Following Work Instructions, logging count & scrap numbers hourly
- Must be able to read, comprehend and retain information while also being able to perform basic math problems
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and use mics & calipers
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude with excellent attention to detail, while performing repetitive job functions and must have strong mechanical aptitude
Job Order #: 164154