Production Worker, $11.00/hr, Lake Orion MI
Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity? If so, your search is over! We are seeking a hard working machine operator/helper in Lake Orion. This job consists of working on a manufacturing assembly line. Job could consist of making changes by hand or by running machinery equipment. This person will receive labeled cans to be placed on pallets, counting the cans, and labelling. They’ll mainly be putting cans on and taking them off the conveyor. Will be responsible to ensure labels are applied to PGC quality standards. Also responsible to inspect all cans before placing on pallet to ensure the cans are not mislabeled. Once hired in, this person will also receive a $1/hr raise.
Everyone employed by Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Functions and Requirements:
- - Previous assembly line experience a plus
- - Ability to stand for hours
- - high school diploma or GED a plus
- - Detail oriented
- - Able to count
- -Must have transportation
- - Make sure to keep work area is clean and organized ex: sweeping, cleaning machines daily after production runs, removing garbage
Start your application online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our office direct at 586-275-2986.