Machine Operator - Brighton, Michigan
Brighton, MI 48116
Job Summary: The Machine Operator will assist in production in a growing and highly successful, multi-billion dollar manufacturer specializing in military and government contracts. The qualified candidate must be able to pass an industrial skills evaluation prior to interviewing with the company HR. Must also be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and have reliable transport to facility. The qualified candidate will also need to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Machine Operator position:
- Meeting quotas required on any given day
- Following tasks, ensuring that the work stations stay clean, orderly and always safe.
- Operate industrial machinery efficiently and safely (Saws, lathes, cranes and fork trucks)
Job Requirement of Machine Operator position:
- Ability to meet physical requirements which will be 30 lbs regularly
- Ability to comprehend, interpret industrial documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operations procedures
- Ability to solve problems, good decision making, planning, organizing, and effective communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to interact with various levels of organization
Qualifications of Machine Operator position:
- Previous Machine Operator preferred but not required. Will train with the right attitude!
- Strong attention to detail
- GED or High School Diploma
- Experience in reading rulers and basic industrial math
Job Order #: 111741