Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Rockford, MI 49341
Are you looking to work with a company that is unique in plastic injection molding? This is an opportunity for you to become part of the ITW team; a Global leader in innovation and production!
We have openings for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift machine operator and assembly positions. We provide one-on-one on the job training and cross-training available to enhance your skills. ITW Dahti continues to innovate in the world of seating and beyond.
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay with premium pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- First-class benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Paid time off with 11 paid holidays per year
- A culture committed to Safety, Respect, Honesty, and Integrity
- Career Advancements opportunities
- Clean, safe, heated/air-conditioned facility
Functions and Requirements:
- Running an injection molding machine per established safety and operational procedures.
- Following instructions from supervisors/trainers.
- The quality focus on inspecting and trimming parts to company specifications.
- Meeting production efficiencies.
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment.
- Ability to meet physical requirements- lift 2-25 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to work a very repetitive task.
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours a day; must be able to work overtime when needed
- Ability to follow and comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operating procedures.
- Ability to move to various departments due to production demands; multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems, good decision making, planning, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be a hard worker/dependable/self-motivated; daily attendance is critical
- Have good communication skills; ability to read and write in English
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, calipers, etc.
- Must have great dexterity; great hand-eye coordination
- Basic Math (addition and division); Use of basic measuring tools
Job Order 196032