Machine Operator, $12.00/hour - Belleville, Michigan
The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to work for a worldwide leader in manufacturing of automotive safety sensors. Candidates will be selected based on their ability to work in a fast paced, climate controlled, detail-oriented environment, as well as an atmosphere where one will be able to learn and grow with the company as business continues to increase.
Functions and Requirements:
- Operate machines according to operating procedures.
- Ensure machine start up procedure and shut down is performed.
- Assemble parts to quality standards.
- Perform visual inspection on all parts.
- Package parts according to customer specifications.
- Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
- Assist shift supervisor/maintenance with machine changeovers.
- Clean and maintain workstation.
- Record all scrap numbers.
- Record all machine issues.
- Communicate all issues with team leaders, production manager, and other machine operators.
- Assist with packaging and inspection.
- Any other task assigned by shift supervisor or production manager.
**APPLY NOW or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!**