Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 167220
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Machine Operator, 3rd Shift training on 1st, Walker, MI, $13/hr
If you have machine operating and or experience working in a food manufacturing environment and are willing to learn new skills, we have a great opportunity for you to develop your skills with a local company in the Walker area near Grand Rapids. Hours will vary from day to day depending on production levels, but earnings will be maximized with overtime opportunities. This is a local food manufacturing company is willing to train the right candidate with previous machine operating experience. Apply today!
Questions about this position? I' m Mary, your Skilled Recruiter, and I' m here to help. Call or text me at 616.242.9919.
A typical day on the job would include following recipes for mixing food products, being able to work with little supervision, being comfortable with physical work and meeting production levels.
Skills Required for Positions:
- Machine Operating Experience
- Previous experience working in food manufacturing industry is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs throughout shift
- Ability to read and understand measurements for ingredients
- Being comfortable working around industrial equipment
This position is a contract to hire position, meaning you will be a temporary employee of Workbox Staffing until hired in permanently with the company. My job is to be your advocate for permanent hire and I won' t stop fighting for you. Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Call or text me for more information: 616.242.9919
- Quick Apply by responding to this ad
- Apply directly on our job board
Job Order Number: 167220
Learn More About Workbox Staffing