Machine Maintenance, Walker, $18.00
This position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance for all manufacturing operations and the building maintenance. You would also trouble shoot and repair problems. You must also ensure that everything is done in compliance to Food Safety, HACCP, SQF and GMP program compliance. Responsible for upkeep and repair needs of entire facility as directed by plant manager. Maintenance of building, grounds, and equipment are included in job. Main goal is to prevent or limit down time to less then 2 hours and maintain a safe facility.
1. Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment
2. Keep accurate records
3. Complete all work orders in timely manner
4. Maintain and manage inventory of supplies
5. Maintain machinery and perform other duties as assigned by plant manager
KEY OUTCOMES of the actual work
*Troubleshoot and correct Equipment
*Respond to Breakdown calls and failures on the plant floor.
*Perform Electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and Hydraulic task.
*Perform PM maintenance on plant equipment
*Must work as a team player
*Work Weekends when needed, Work Overtime on short notice
* Participate in the plant audit inspection preparation.
ADJECTIVES describing the work and the environment
Moderate paced, Medium lifting, flexible duties
COMPETENCIES that matter to perform the essential job functions
1. Mechanically inclined
2. Ability to multi task
3. Reliable: must be able to work everyday ( no absences
4. Punctual: Must be on time and stay for entire shift
5.experience with hand tools
SKILLS needed in order to perform the essential job functions
1. Experience with mechanical abilities in an industrial setting preferred not required
2. Ability to follow directions
3. Understand the uses of tools
4. Reliable transportation
5. Availability to work overtime
6. basic engineering knowledge
7. ability to read blueprints
8. preferably some experience with 3D CAD or industrial wiring
9. Hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, PLC, welding and electrical experience
10. Organizational skills
11. Ability to train staff
***Minimum 5 years work experience in a Food Manufacturing Plant
***Minimum 5 years experience with electrical and plumbing, conveyors, motors and gear boxes.
Third shift is a must in this position.*
Job Order ID: 149424