7410 Northside Dr , Ste 220 North Charleston, SC 29420
Logistics Manager, $40,000/yr - North Charleston, SC
Distillery headquartered in North Charleston who specializes in contract production of distilled spirits is seeking a logistics manager to join their team. The logistic manager will be responsible for the coordinating and supervising of all transport and receiving of bulk distillate and raw material shipments including, but not limited to, soliciting rate quotations, initiating and scheduling international and domestic parcel shipments, and create and manage all required regulatory alcohol transfer and shipping documents. Attention to detail is extremely important. If you are a recent logistics graduate or logistics professional looking to jump start your career with hands on work site training with a growing company, this is the position for you!
Full package benefits available.
Functions and Requirements:
- Must show attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Prior work experience in logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work history.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus in Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability or handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.