Logistics Administrator (Clerical), $14.50/hr+ BOE, Farmington Hills MI
Are you looking for a warehouse that promotes from within, offers pay increases and offers benefits once hired in? Are you looking for a company that truly cares about you? If so, the search is over! This is a family owned and operated company that offers a very welcoming culture to candidates and a support system like no other. You become a part of the family when you begin working here. They are looking for hard workers that share their vision and want to have an impact on our world, along with having a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Arrange outbound shipments, create shipping labels.
- Create shipment paperwork to prevent shipping delays (BOL, CCI).
- Track and trace shipments.
- Maintain positive trend in continuous improvement to eliminate/reduce premium freight cost.
- Submit shipment ASN’s.
- Work cooperatively with other team members.
- Entering customer releases into SAP.
- Strong participation on daily planning schedule of production jobs to support customer demand & shipments on time.
- Utilize company’s vehicle to drop/pick up material to the different suppliers as required.
- Strong communication with customers to provide support with MPL Manager as required.
- Reliable backup to support customer needs during MPL Manager absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Self-directed person to address department issues inside/outside.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION WORK:
- Cross training in other functional areas including, but not limited to, labor reporting, payroll,
- Any other job or duty assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong follow up with assigned activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with shipping
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work longer days / weekends.
- Skills to handle difficult conversations and people person.
- Potential growth to achieve management level (career path).
- Minimum of 1-2 years in similar position(s).
- 2 year degree or 1 – 2 year equivalent experience.
APPLY TODAY or give us a call at 734-284-2121!!!