Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Role and Responsibilities
Assist on the supervision of employees in compliance with Work Rules, Safety Rules & Labor Contract.
Coordinates with supervisor proper training of Department Hourly personnel.
Work to produce a quality part and eliminate any issues that may prevent fulfillment of production schedules.
Monitor for continuous improvement - production, quality, safety, and product cost.
Perform record keeping as required.
Communicate company goals and/or requirements to all other employees with-in the department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of automotive industry or manufacturing experience
- Strong computer skills(Excel, Word, databases, Internet and Email)
- Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Attention to detail
Able to walk through the production plant, sit for long periods of time.