Montague, MI 49437
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Landscaper position:
- Efficiently assist in the preparation of jobsites prior to the beginning of a project. Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete projects.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conducting inspections, lubricating and cleaning on a daily basis.
- Uphold a professional company image with excellent customer communication.
- Assist foreman with job-related tasks.
Job Requirements of Landscaper position:
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, small engine equipment and materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a physical position with lifting up to 50lbs consistently
- Ability to work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold.
- Must be able to be flexible with hours, working overtime and occasional weekends.
- Ability to stand, walk, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
Qualifications for Landscaper position:
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
- The ability read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
Job Order #: 191479