Canton, MI 48188
Interface with C-level executives with highest levels of professionalism
Maintain calendar; schedule and confirm all meetings, phone calls and appointments.
Coordinate extensive professional and personal travel including air travel, ground transportation, and hotel/activity bookings.
Manage Excel and Microsoft Outlook contacts and information
Manage files and information flow; expense management including paying invoices
Collect and prepare information for use in meetings.
Personal Assistant responsibilities: In addition to helping with all aspects of the business, the EA will also be responsible for helping the CEO manage a wide range of personal administrative tasks:
Managing contractors and service providers for the CEO s rental properties
Handling all related Social Media professionality s.
- College degree required
- Must be fluent with computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- High degree of resourcefulness, creativity, initiative and a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and pleasant personality with can-do attitude and superior communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently with a desire to go beyond traditional administrative role including being able to perform research, analyze and communicate findings
- Outgoing, friendly and professional personality needed to interact comfortably with CEO & CFO level executives, managers, attorneys, accountants, business owners and entrepreneurs; an aptitude for networking - building strong relationships is high importance
- Flexibility in work hours and scheduling a plus