Entry Level Sales Representative/Order Taker - $12-$14 an hour - Rochester Hills, MI
This company is a manufacturer and reseller of aftermarket automotive parts with a main focus on Chevy cars and trucks. They manufacture Sheetmetal, interiors and more for various vehicle lines and are currently seeking a sales representative to join their company call center in Rochester Hills. In addition to providing exceptional sales and tech expertise, this position requires traveling to various local and regional car shows/swap meets to present, promote and sell company products once hired in. As such, you must have or obtain a Commercial Driver's License (CDL - Class A) within 90 days of employment in order to drive company vehicles to shows. They are a well established company that has been in business since 1976 and offer competitive pay, health insurance, IRA Match and paid time off, once hired in.
- Job Summary:
- Assist new and existing customers/dealers via telephone as part of company call center.
- Travel to local and regional car shows/swap meets to present, promote and sell company products (once hired in).
- Resolve customer/dealer issues and complaints within a timely fashion.
- No cold calling required.
- Job Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative, preferably in the automotive restoration industry.
- Must have or obtain a commercial Driver;s License (Class A) within first 90 days of employment.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Basic computer knowledge/skills.
- Highly motivated to perform under limited supervision.
Start your application online at jobs.workboxstaffing.com or call our office direct at 586-275-2986.