Injection Mold Supervisor, $40k/yr +,Grand Rapids
Dutton, MI 49316
Injection Mold Supervisor, 2nd Shift, $40k/yr + BOE - Grand Rapids, MI
A local full service plastic injection molding company that supplies to a diverse market is actively seeking a 2nd Shift Injection Mold Supervisor to work from 3:00 pm to 11:15 pm. The supervisor needs to have knowledge of the injection molding industry and demonstrated ability to work with people. It is imperative that this individual know how to fix and repair machinery - There is no maintenance technician! They also need to exhibit management and communication skills while reporting all accidents, tardiness, and absenteeism. The responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of the manufacturing personnel
- Provide training of the manufacturing personnel in the use, care and repair of machinery.
- Accurate reporting of production and control records.
- Run jobs in accordance with the set schedule.
- Report all variance and recommend solution for correcting any delay in schedules.
- Keep facility clean, neat and orderly.
- Report any indication of machine or mold problems.
- Accept responsibility for control of the quality of all parts manufactured on the specific shift.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Assist with mold changes/material handling
- Assist in Shipping/Receiving
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- MUST HAVE INJECTION MOLDING EXPERIENCE!
- Minimum 2 years experience in a set-up or process technician position or equivalent education.
- Must have maintenance/troubleshooting skills - will be fixing/repairing machinery
- Must have a positive/go-getter attitude and be able to build up/motivate a team
Job Order #: 139523