Hydromat Machine Operator, $18-30/hr, Warren
Are you looking to continue your career and looking for a long term position with opportunity for advancement?!
Do you have experience operating a Hydromat Rotary transfer machine? Do you have experience operating bench and surface grinders? Are you looking for a new opportunity on 1st shift? If so, the search is over! We are seeking a hardworking, reliable Hydromat operator to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. You will be responsible for operating a Hydromat Rotary transfer machine, as well as bench grinders and surface grinders to sharpen tools. Other duties include monitoring cycle time to meet WSP standards and ensuring machine performs to quality standards.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. This is a temporary to full time hire opportunity.
- Functions and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating a Hydromat or similar machine.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (both written and orally).
- Basic math, reading and comprehension skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, and twist regularly.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs regularly throughout shift.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today at or call our office at 586-275-2986.
Equal Opportunity Employer