Heavy Equipment Operator III, $12-20+/hr DOE, Charleston, SC
A local construction company is actively seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator 3 to support its Charleston area site work grading projects. This company has successfully supported customers throughout NC for more than 50 years. This operator will be critical to their continued support of customers in the Charleston area.
This role will be from 6 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday with some OT required and the possibility of working weekends.
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions & Requirements:
- Operate Heavy earth-moving equipment ie: Dozer, Track hoe, or Excavator
- Construct or grade new roads
- Routine maintenance checks of equipment
- Understands blueprints
- Ability to design/set grades with motor grader to +/-.025
- Set up and program GPS
- Dozer - able to grade +/-.10ft
- Excavator- able to strip, subgrade, pull pond slopes, cut & fill areas +/- .10ft
- Load trucks
- Ability to train all requirements of Operators and Laborers
- Must have a valid DL with 3 year MVR
- Must pass a 10 panel drug test
Job Order #: 164438
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour