Heavy Equipment Operator, $12-20+/hr DOE, Charleston, SC
A local construction company is actively seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator to support its Charleston area site work grading projects. This company has successfully supported customers throughout NC for more than 50 years. This operator will be critical to their continued support of customers in the Charleston area.
This role will be from 6 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday with some OT required and the possibility of working weekends.
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions & Requirements:
- Must have experience operating at least 1 piece of earth-moving equipment - dozer, grader, etc
- Must have 1+ years of equipment operation
- Must have valid DL and provide a 3-year MVR
- Capable of programming GPS devices
- Experience fine grading
- Proficient building retention ponds to required slopes
- Experience operating equipment during site development
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen
Job Order #: 164441
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour