Heavy Equipment Assembler, $14 per hour
GEORGETOWN, TX 78626
We are seeking a mechanically inclined, detail oriented Heavy Equipment Assembler with electro-mechanical abilities and familiarity with anti-static precautions to join a growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn how to operate different types of hand/power tools as well as possibly material handling equipment. You will be assisting a team of Assemblers in the manufacturing of high capacity lifting equipment for companies all over.
Our client puts their employees first by being safety conscious as well as providing their employees with benefits such as health insurance. On top of this, everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics for assembly instructions
- Follow procedures, utilize forms, update documentation, process needs and requirements to implement and maintain the process of systems manufacturing.
- Maintain safe work environment by following all rules and regulations
- At least 6 months -1-year prior experience in heavy mechanical assembly or fabrication in metal and/or iron, hydraulics
- 1-3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified