Grading Foreman, $20+/hr DOE, Charleston, SC
A local construction company is actively seeking a Grading Foreman to provide leadership to their site work projects throughout the Charleston, SC area. This Grading Foreman will be responsible for overseeing site work projects including management of personnel, coordinating equipment, and communication with company leadership and customers.
This role will be from 6 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday with some OT required and the possibility of working weekends.
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions & Requirements:
- Manage site work crews
- Operates 1+ types of heavy equipment ie: dozer, track hoe, etc...
- Constructs/grades new roads
- Checks equipment
- Experience operating at least 3 pieces of earth-moving equipment ie: dozer, grader, etc
- Experience reading and interpreting site plans
- Must have valid DL and provide 3-year MVR
- 2+ years managing construction crews
- 5+ years of equipment operation
- Capable of programming GPS devices
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen
Job Order #: 164435
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour