Hart, MI 49420
GHSP in Hart specializing in plastic injection molding for the automotive industry is seeking assemblers and molding operators for 1st and 3rd shifts. The ideal candidates will be trained to provide customers with the highest quality of parts through efficient manufacturing techniques, asking great questions, and having the utmost integrity. Job duties include assembly, loading/unloading parts, inspection, packaging, general housekeeping, and other duties as assigned by your supervisor/line lead.
This is a full time opportunity with the following benefits including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and additional Bonus Incentives for exceptional performance and attendance.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic math
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
- Must a team player and value the company culture
- GED or High School Diploma is required
- Previous assembly experience is required