Wyoming, MI 49509
If you are dependable, comfortable using table saws, tape measures a drill and or router, and are willing to learn new skills, we have a great opportunity for you to develop your skills with a small company in area of Wyoming/Grand Rapids. This is a small company, willing to train the right candidate that fits well with their company. Apply today!
Questions about this position? I' m Mary, your Skilled Recruiter, and I' m here to help. Call or text me at 616.242.9919.
A typical day on the job would include manufacturing custom display fixtures including shoe shelves, counter tops, and sign holders. You will be measuring, assembling, and fabricating parts for these displays, prepping materials by peeling the protective coating off of the large acrylic parts, and boxing finished products.
Skills Required for Positions:
- Previous knowledge of using hand tools, table saws, tape measure, drill and router
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs throughout shift
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hour shifts
How to Apply:
- Call or text me for more information: 616.242.9919
- Quick Apply by responding to this ad
- Apply directly on our job board
Job Order #: 168364