West Olive, MI 49460
Working various different positions maintaining railcars and doing preventative maintenance.
1. Keep up with the production pace through out the shift.
2. Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
3. Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast paced environment
2. Ability to work a repetitive task
3. Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 80 lbs regularly.
4. Must feel comfortable working with various power tools and hand tools.
Skills and Experience:
1. Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
2. Prior work experience welding preferred.