Job Number: 163921
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Scrap Metal Processor, $11.00/hour - River Rouge, MI
Are you looking for a company to grow with? Look no further! A local steel mill company that is a fully integrated provider of mill services to steel producers are on the search for a scrap metal processor to join their team. They have grown from its expertise in iron and steel reclamation to a multifaceted provider of mill services including scrap yard management, slag processing capabilities and equipment rental. They have a great reputation in their line of work and we are looking for motivated workers that can help them maintain the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship in their work.
The Scrap Metal Processor is a physically demanding job. This position will focus on inspecting, handling, and processing of recycled aluminum. At times the working conditions can become hot so the ideal candidate will be able to work in a hot and cold environment.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Preferred 1-2 year of experience working in an industrial warehouse
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand entire shift
- Ability to stoop, bend, twist and lift overhead
- Temp to Hire: Employees that show good effort, performance, and attendance, can get hired in full time which comes with a pay raise
Job Order#: 148994