Newaygo, MI 49337
needed for plastic and glass parts for automobile industry
- Assembles parts by following written and visual guidelines or instruction. Bolts, clips, screws, heatstake, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, to perform force fitting or fastening operations in assembly cell.
- Rotates to different stations as production needs require. May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs, manually attaching electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets and grommets, affixing mirror glass to actuators. Must be able to rotate.
- Work safely, maintain 5S and clean work area.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S checklists, and fill out start-up checklists.
Clean, can get hot in the summer. Working as part of team completing fast paced, repetitive work
- Able to read and interpret a variety of written procedures, part numbers, part descriptions, and operation instruction sheets.
- Able to understand and write production tags and labels.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Able to work well with employees in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, and take pride in work.
- Able to lift up 25 lbs (most parts weigh 5-8 lbs).
*This is an opportunity at a World Class company that offers incredible benefits once hired including: Quarterly and Annual bonuses, Service Awards Tuition Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription and Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans, Gym Reimbursements, Smoking Cessation Reimbursements, 401(k) Match, Vacation, and Paid Holidays**
Job order 197602