Lake Orion, MI 48359
The qualified candidate will be responsible for handling freight appliances, while maintaining a safe and organized workspace. Each person preferably will have experience in a fast paced, and un-controlled climate environment. He/She will have the ability to stand for 8-10 hours each shift and have warehouse experience.
Everyone employed through with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Unloading appliances with dollies
- Moving 500 lbs with a dolly
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Retrieve and deliver materials to and from inventory locations
- Move product through the facility with dollies
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Conduct inventory counts
Starting June 22nd you' ll be working Monday - Sunday until August 8th.