General Labor, $10.50 -Grand Rapids, MI
Job Summary: Will be working as a crate builder for a company that provides framing, cabinet and raceway extrusion solutions to the sign industry. They make products like the large signs for business's that are located in front of the building or suspended high above the streets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of General Labor position:
- Building crates using power and hand tools.
- Working at a fast pace so that deadlines are met.
- Working as a team to ensure efficiency
- Reading work orders.
Job Requirements of General Labor position:
- Temperature controlled, long-term, heavy lifting, fast-paced
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to use power and hand tools including a tape measure
- Ability to kneel, bend, and twist for the entire shift and lift upwards of 60 lbs
Qualifications for General Labor position:
- Must have a valid driver s license and reliable transportation
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must have desire to be hired in after 90 days of employment.
Job Order #: 105051