Big Rapids, MI 49307
Working in a factory that is a leader in the transporting and routing of fluids, fuels and gases in vehicles manufactured by major original equipment automotive manufacturers. Its primary products are fuel filler assemblies and extruded hoses, as well as manufacturing various automotive fluid handling components.
- Assembly fuel components - must have some mechanical skills as he/she will be working on the fuel raw line
Ability to work in conditions that may include various temperatures, dusts, fumes (including welding/brazing) greases, chemicals, noises and handling various metals including zinc nickel and stainless steel.
- Must be a team player
- Must possess the ability to operate various measuring equipment
- Understand and follow work instructions
- Dependable and hard worker
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to understand and follow safety policies
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to start, stop and operate all equipment on the line
- Ability to understand and perform quality changes
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- Must be physically able to perform all required duties on the job (bending, lifting, standing, twisting)
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds