Scrap Metal Processor
Working in a manufacturing environment as a Scrap Metal Processor. This job primarily focuses on moving metal material around by shoveling and handling, so that the recycling process can take place. With this position you can be expected to spend time both inside and outside which can be a great benefit based on the weather that day. Some of our materials are large, and some are very small, so there is a need to sometimes sweep or sometimes lift heavier materials which can happen in the same day. Being a scrap yard, you will have to be on your feet and walking for most of the day, and you will wear a face-mask respirator to protect you from dust. We look forward to having you be a part of our team and help us make an impact on our world’s environment.
- Lifting from 2-80 pounds repetitively
- Standing from 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to work overtime
- Preferred 1 to 2 years of experience working with industry or general labor
- Must have a valid drivers license